Nerf Mod Guides
Orange Mod Works comprehensive guides were written with both newbies and experienced modders in mind, so no matter what your skill level, you’ll be able to complete the modifications with ease. These are just some of the things you will learn in these guides:
- How to mod your gun in as little as hours from now, even if you have absolutely zero experience with modding.
- Save time by finding out precisely what tools and supplies you will need and where you can find them before you even begin.
- Step-by-step instructions for a number of different modifications, each complete with before and after screenshots of internal parts.
- A little-known reinforcement modification that increases the life of selected blasters.
- Several methods for safely removing the air restrictor from your blaster, even if you don’t own expensive tools like a drill or Dremel.
- An easy-to-understand approach to one of the most difficult and confusing modifications – a unique barrel breech that will greatly increase your range and accuracy.
- Important precautions you should take while modding your blaster, or else it could suffer permanent damage or even get destroyed completely!
Take a look at the guides available in the widget and tap/click the guide to open the PDF in a new tab.