Turn and burn! Slash and mash! Like its Stephen King namesake – the new CUJO frameset from JRI is an animal of a different breed. Most steel frames follow relatively old school geometry but the team at JRI wanted to put together something offering a blend of both modern track geometry and traditional cost-effective materials. The result is a snarling mongrel of a beast that invites trouble and is capable of terrorizing the streets. Testers commented that the narrow tubing and nimble handling were particularly confidence-inspiring and that they found themselves seeking and making up imagined handling challenges where there actually weren’t any (pedestrian-slalom anyone?).
A perfect entry-level frame set offering incredible value, it’s time for you to get serious with that collection of build parts and start riding single-speed or fixed. Create your own unique bike with the CUJO street/track frame set by JRIFixed.
Full frame set includes headset and seat post clamp.
- High tensile tubing Matte black
- 1 1/8″ headset size
- Horizontal track dropouts 5mm thick
- Drilled for rear brake – no cable guides
- 25.4mm seat post size (not included)
- 68mm BSA shell,103mm Square tapered Spindle (bottom bracket not incl.)
- Water bottle cage bosses on down tube
- Rack mounts at rear dropouts and seat stays
- JRIFIXED Graphics
- Tyre clearance 700×25
- Two Sizes 54cm, 57cm
- High tensile steel Matte black
- 1 1/8″ threadless steerer tube
- Tyre clearance 700×28